Pages

Custom Search

Monday, March 16, 2009

Erin's Alphabet

I created this brush set that includes each letter of the alphabet. They are large letters to use for scrapbooking or template making. They were hand drawn at 300 dpi and 999 pixels. The example below was drawn on 17x20 300dpi paper (to show you how big the letters are when used as a brush). You can change the color of each letter just as you would with any other brush :)
I am asking for a $5 donation for the brush set. This is my first non-freebie on this site. I'll probably do this every once in a while to make up for the time I spend uploading to mediafire, etc. Otherwise, all will be free to share with you! I hope you have enjoyed the papers so far :) --Erin




You will be redirected to download immediately after payment is accepted, thanks!







If you have any problem downloading, please e-mail me at erin@erinleighphoto.com
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment