Pages

Custom Search

Sunday, February 21, 2010

{ Lil' Sprout Greetings - $5 Off Discount Code } lovely custom photo cards

Have you visited Lil' Sprout Greetings lately?  I've used them for my Christmas Cards over the years and, they have not disappointed.  EVERYONE that receives our cards raves about the high-quality paper and wonderful designs.  I upload my photos and she does the rest.  They are on a very nice matte paper that has substance!  Not those flimsy little cards you find at the local discount store. 

If you haven't been to her site yet, go check them out by clicking HERE!




To get $5 off ANY purchase at Lil' Sprout Greetings, enter code ELP5 at checkout!  Fantastic!!


3 comments:

  1. So Cool Erin!! Thanks so much for sharing this with us!!! You are so generous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand the media thing I get directed to when I try to download a paper?? Can you fill me in please??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan and Shalee - I was going to e-mail you directly but, couldn't find an e-mail address w/ your comment. Hopefully you see this! When we share things on the I Love Photography website we all use that site to share actions, papers, etc. It's just a free file hosting program. I posted those papers a long time ago and, it was before I learned that I could just post them directly to my site. It's a safe way to download a file -- you should have no problems. In the future, i will only host shares on my photo site. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete