Pages

Custom Search

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

{We're BACK!} Photoshop Action Share

Hello!  Hello!  Hello!  To my 7 loyal followers, I am back :)  Sorry I was gone for so long but, we are in the process of relocating to the Delaware Beaches!  It was a busy holiday season for my photography business and, with the preparations.. well, you understand.  Either way, I am back to share an action I created for you.  Please enjoy!  It's not for every photo out there.. but, it looks quite nice on the "right" photo.  Feel free to decide what photo is right for you... and, have some fun!

Please come back in the next few days.. I'm working on getting a nice giveaway for you!!

Here are some samples using the action... and, the download link is below:

{BEFORE}



{AFTER}

 

and, one of my wedding photos.. literally, i mean MY wedding :)  it's me!: 

{BEFORE}



{AFTER}


and, i'm considering sharing the only action i use for my b&w's.. i created it a while back... hmmm.... would you like it? leave a comment if you are interested :)

{B&W}

 

And, last but not least.. you can download the action HERE 
I hope you have a lovely evening!
-erin

17 comments:

  1. That b&w is AMAZING!!! I would love to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely interested!!!! Thank you for the vintage!! Can't wait to try it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, me too! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing the vintage action, can't wait to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [18 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wedding looks beautiful! Gorgeous photos before AND after. :) Would love the B&W action if you feel it in your heart. LOL! Thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'd love the BNW too....thanks for the freebie....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Action - thank you for sharing it - would love the B&W too if you do decide to share it also

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing. Love the b&w action.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Love your B&W Action. Also love your photos! Thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes, the black and white is wonderful!
    I'd love to have it.
    Thank you so much for the freebie action.

    ReplyDelete
  11. the b&w tutorial and action is now posted! go to the main site and you'll see it :) http://erinleighphotoshares.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Love it, Love the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the freebie action! Love all your photos and especially love the B&W action!! Your wedding photo is gorgeous!!! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just came across your blog, great work, great actions! Can't wait to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm about to download and try the vintage action. Your B&W is stunning. I'd love to try that out too. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete