Pages

Custom Search

Friday, March 5, 2010

{ Melissa Davis Design WINNER!!! } Photography Templates, Cards, Announcements

Thanks to everyone who entered the contest!!!  It was great watching the comments roll in.  I know Melissa appreciated all the new fans over on Facebook... she's almost up to 1,000!  And, she deserves it!  Her work is fantastic.  I just bought her 10x10 Family Album (yesterday) and, am so impressed!  I can't wait to make one :)  OH!!!  Let me stop rambling and get on with announcing the winner!!  The winner is.....

{ lacey } 

of Lacey Reimann Photography... go check out her blog.. her work is lovely!

Congrats Lacey!  Please write me at erin@erinleighphoto.com to claim your $30 gc to Melissa Davis Designs.  Hope you are able to do something wonderful with your purchases!

And, here is the lovely Random stamp... 


Hope you all have a lovely weekend!  Come back to visit us soon!  We have a Q&A planned in the next few days and a giveaway with NICHOLE VAN!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Lacey!! I just went to your blog and your work is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Erin-You & Melissa Davis (and Random.org) have just made my day!!! Thank you so much! I'm so excited! And, Kara, thanks so much for visiting my blog & for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete